Become our new
We are looking for someone who ...
- always want to understand how an application works,
- thinks about automating a task when you do it a second time,
- when a production problem occurs, do you wonder why this was not noticed in the development phase,
If the answer to all these questions is ‘yes’, then you may be the person we are looking for for this position!
You preferably obtained a bachelor or a master’s degree. Besides Spanish you also possess a good knowledge of English.
- REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, soapUI, Selenium, Cypress, Appium, Saucelabs, BDD, Cucumber, JBehave, JIRA, Confluence, Git, jMeter are only some of the tools/technologies you are interested in.
- You are not afraid of scripting or setting up automated tests.
- When you discover a functional error, you want to know exactly what caused it!
- You are a real team player,
- You understand that many hands make light work,
- In all of this you are customer oriented and you strive to get the job done,
- Communication is essential as you are working together with a team of developers, architects, analysts, project managers and others.
Why you should work for us
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 9 locations in 3 different countries and more than 800 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.
Is this job for you?
Don’t hesitate and apply!