Become our new
As MarTech Developer (also known as the technical web analyst), you’ll be in charge of the quality of the digital analytics and tag manager configurations of our clients. These clients operate on the enterprise level (think of Bose, Johnson & Johnson, D’Ieteren Automotive, public broadcasters, etc.). So, be prepared for challenging and complex environments where you will play a key role in understanding the browsing behaviour of millions of visitors.
Lorem fistrum por la gloria de mi madre esse jarl aliqua llevame al sircoo. De la pradera ullamco qué dise usteer está la cosa muy malar.
We are looking for someone who ...
- Will debug tag management implementations (working on digital analytics tracking, marketing pixels, content personalization, etc.)
- Will collaborate with development teams on tracking implementations
- Will integrate marketing technology tools with each other
- Will come up with creative solutions for technical challenges
- Will develop internal tools that speed-up our processes
- Will educate clients on QA processes
Furthermore, you ...
Have an analytical mindset and you are a real problem-solver.
Can work independently but master the right communication skills to work effectively across multiple teams.
Are intrigued by how people behave online and curious for the “why” behind your observations
Keep up with the latest developments in the digital marketing sphere and love to get your hands dirty and experiment with new technologies or tools.
We are not looking for specific education requirements. Our ideal candidate has at least two years of experience working as a developer in a marketing context (digital agency or involved in marketing automation flows) and is determined to become a real expert in the MarTech field.
- Bonus: Experience with
- SDK’s (Android, iOS)
- digital analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Snowplow, …)
- tag managment solutions (GTM, Launch, Tealium, …)
- data management platforms (DMP, CDP, cloud data warehouses …)
Why you should work for us
Who is Xplore Group?
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 12 locations in 3 different countries and more than 1300 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.
Is this job for you?
Don’t hesitate and apply!