Become our new
DevOps Consultant (medior)
We are looking for someone who ...
- Xplore Group Spain is looking for a technical consultant (DevOps).
- You will be trained for the first couple of months to be able to work on our customers technologies.
- You have a 24/7 mindset (but we prefer to work 9-5).
- Sometimes wonder why a GUI was ever invented?
- You can do everything quicker using the command line, right?! If you are, we might be looking for someone just like you.
- You have Linux, CI/CD (Jenkins), Ansible, Docker, Python, JIRA, bash, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes…skills
- You have the following:2-3 years of experience in DevOps.
Preferably obtained a bachelor’s degree (networking and systems). Besides English, you also possess a good knowledge of Spanish.
Furthermore, you are ...
- You have an analytical and critical mind.
- Problems do not exist, there are only challenges.
- Your mind does not rest before it has found the solution for every challenge.
- You are excited when weird performance problems and architectural challenges pop up!
- You enjoy taking initiative and have an eye for detail.
- You are a clear communicator. You like working in a team as well as individually.
- You handle and think pro-actively,
Your passion matters – we know that we will always be better than yesterday so we really look for people who are on top of the latest technologies and trends.
Why you should work for us
Xplore Group is a fast growing company with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure.
We are an ecosystem of competence centres that are specialized in digital and IT profiles, services, and solutions. Each competence centre has its experts in a technology or solution. We connect people by creating technology that makes sense.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to each competence centre. We are not afraid to take on any challenge and daily respond to the latest market trends. Our promise is simple: We will never stop Xploring, it is our DNA.
With 9 locations in 3 different countries and more than 800 ‘Xplorers’, we act as a regional and local partner for our customers.
Is this job for you?
Don’t hesitate and apply!